Okay, so everybody is posting these on facebook..but I'm not smart enough to figure out how to do that. I figured I'd post them on here and see how many people actually read it. So here goes:).
1. I love to play flag football
2. I also love the color pink
3. I want to be a missionary to some remote part of the world someday
4. Every real job I've ever had has been in food service
5. I think way too much..about everything
6. I would rather have two or three close friends than a huge pack, but I love knowing a lot of people.
7. I used to be a very shy person.
8. I love to work out.
9. I am a perfectionist.
10. I met Nelly once at an academic awards banquet.
11. I love ruining presuppositions that people have about me.
12. No matter how much I love my roommate..I just can't keep my room clean for more than three days. Sorry Brenda! :)
13. The reason for the person I am today is Jesus Christ. When I realized that I could never do another thing to make God love me more, I began to live with a freedom and a joy that I never really had before.
14. Someday I want to dye my hair strawberry blond and get a perm..and green contacts..haha
15. I want to learn how to play the drums.
16. My first car was a black 1989 SAAB.
17. Chai tea is my favorite hot drink.
18. I love singing and hate performing.
19. I have a permanent scar on my middle finger from shutting it in a van door.
20. There's still so much I want to learn before I leave Boyce, and I wish my brain was bigger.
21. I love making people laugh.
22. My family is a huge part of my life-all 7 of them!
23. If I could grow up and be just like my mom, I would be a happy camper. She's stinkin amazing.
24. I don't like it when people make judgments about me without taking the time to get to know me.
25. I can bend my left thumb all the way back.
The ‘Spark of Life’ That Formed Your Inward Parts
-
[image: The ‘Spark of Life’ That Formed Your Inward Parts]
Footage of the egg under a microscope is mesmerizing, depicting a perfect
sphere. As the grainy ...
20 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment